Sunday, September 7, 2008

Park Day!




These were taken a couple of weeks ago. The other little boy is Harrison and his mommy that is in the picture is Rose. They are in our home group.

Rose of Rose and Harrison takes BEAUTIFUL pictures. If I had her photography and a stronger talent for digi-scrapping, I would be unstoppable. Go and visit her blogs. They are a breath of fresh air. She has such a sweet spirit.

I used the Boys Will Be Boys kit from Vicki's web site. The link to her site is in my side bar as usual. The second page is actually a Quick Page that I downloaded from Vicki's site. All I did was pop in a photo and add a caption.

2 comments:

Rose said...

You are too sweet! I'm blushing.

Vicki said...

Jen - it's great to see my QP in action! I'm so glad it works for others. You've done a great job on your LOs - thanks for sharing them with me.