Tuesday, September 9, 2008

100th Post! Park Day again

Same kit from yesterday. I love this picture of Alton!

We had an accident Sunday night. Alton tripped over his daddy's feet and he split his beautiful little lip open. We went to the doctor Monday and they said no anti-biotics. He was in good spirits during the day on Monday, so I am hoping that he is on the mend and that he won't have a scar. Please pray for healing, I know most boys get some sort of scar in their lives but I hate to think he is scarred for life at such a young age!

Alton has started "dancing" and it is highly obvious he is white. He has no sense of rhythm whatsoever, but it still the most darling thing I have ever seen. He loves books and points out animals wherever we go. He has been trying very hard to use his fork and spoon, and is getting much better about keeping his food on his plate.

He is utterly in love with his daddy, and it makes my heart flutter to see the two of them together. We are so blessed. :)

1 comment:

Katie Scott said...

That is so sad that Alton split his lip! I will pray for quick healing and no scars!! Sounds like things are going well, otherwise!!