Saturday, December 29, 2007

PHOTOS!

The sixth month shoot, Disneyland on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning with PAPER!, and new toys!

I am 6 Months Old!


The paper says so!



"ZOMG! Is that paper?!??!!?"



A triumphant squeek is muffled behind a piece of paper...



"It's mine! All mine!"



"Darn. I think I got a paper cut when Daddy took away the
paper."



"I'll smile anyway, the show must go on!"





"Come here Lucy, this won't hurt a bit. Angus showed me
how."




"Darn it, another one got away."





"We are very advanced. Look at us stand. Don't you wish
your were hot like us?"




Christmas Eve at
Disneyland



With Mommy and Daddy at the front of Disneyland.


"Grandpa, don't you know that this is not my good
side?"



"Pop Pop and I have the same hair.


Mommy says that he is where my award winning dimples come
from."




In front of Pooh's honey pots



"This doesn't taste like Honey... or mommy."



"Pop Pop says the camera likes me."



Main Street on Christmas Eve



"Yes, these are my ears."


It says so on the back.




Christmas Morning



"It looked like this when I got here, I swear."



"ZOMG!!! Paper. Overload. Can. Not. Handle. The.
EXCITEMENT!!!"




Alton's New Teething
Toy



"Hmmm. Nobody's looking."



"It has a fuller flavor than my Pooh teething ring."




Mommy's New Toy



"Mommy's wearing me!"



"Mommy is wearing me in the rain, and I am holding the
umbrella."



My favorite toy from Christmas.


No comments: