Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Making My Home a Haven I've lost track of which day

So I was super busy last week, so I did not stick to my new routine, but I did manage a quick pick-up everyday so that the living room stayed nice. Today's task was to clean bedrooms and I did. Alton is asleep, or I would take and post after photos.

One of the babies from my Playgroup board died. The mom hasn't said specifically how she died, but from what we can piece together, her daughter had to be sedated for an MRI, and even though she came out of anesthesia, she died at home later that day. I have heard that is something to look out for when someone so young is sedated. It freaks me out and the board has been pretty much deserted today, as if posting on the board is going to put our babies at danger as well. I did not know Tina in real life, but we are both nursing mothers and she was one of the first people I came to recognise on the board. I can not imagine losing your child and then having to wait for your milk to dry up. :(

Onto more cheery thoughts. I got my to do list done today:
Do two loads of laundry
Make Lunch for Travis
Vacuum living room, bedrooms, and office
Clean bedrooms
Returns and exchanges at Stride Rite and Gymboree
Fold all the clean laundry

We are having our home group over for a white elephant gift exchange and potluck. It should be a good time!

No comments: