Monday, June 11, 2007

Still No Baby

Last night was kind of exciting; I thought I was in labor. I had strong contractions for about 3 hours, 10 minutes apart. Then they just stopped. I am mostly okay with that because it means I was able to sleep a deep, whole night's sleep. I am afraid of going into labor at bed time because it means I will not be well rested for labor. I am sort of disapointed though because it means I am still pregant, and even worse, over due.

Kristina brought John John and Elayna over yesterday and we went to the pool. John John did not want to swim, he just wanted to splash everyone. We had a good time, and they stayed and joined us for tacos that Travis made without complaint. :)

The dogs are currently fracasing and causing a commotion. It is entertaining when they do that. :)

No comments: