Thursday, February 15, 2007

Prayer & Exercise

Home group went well last night. We discussed Pastor Chris's sermon on prayer. We decided how you pray is important and that the most important part is to give glory to God first and to pray for His will.

I signed up for a pre-natal yoga class that starts next week. I haven't been exercising as much as I wanted to be, and even plain old walking the dog was giving me round ligament pain and Braxton Hicks contractions.

Travis was very excited that I signed up for it and had absolutely no problem whatsoever with the cost. It was only $42 for the 6 week class. I hope to meet other first time almost mommies as well as get into better shape.

At the recommendation of several people from my pregnancy board, I ordered the Shiva Rea Pre-natal yoga video. According to several sources women who do yoga labor and deliver much more easily. I certainly hope so.

Inspired by Maggie's post yesterday, I decided to make out a dinner menu for the next week and then made an accompanying shopping list. I made chicken tortilla soup last night which I then packed for Travis's lunch today. Tonight, we are having tacos (I remembered to buy tortillas) and tomorrow I am going to make turkey florentine meatballs with mashed potatoes. Yummy!

Time to go fold laundry. :( I wish I could just wave a magic wand and have it done for me.

No comments: