Friday, August 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

So now that I have been trolling various digital scrap booking sites, I often will leave a comment to thank the designer for sharing their scrap kits. I was talking to Charmaine tonight and she laughed and told me, "You've been tagged!" I was tagged by the designer of one of my favorite digi-scrap sites. By the way, if you like to digi-scrap, check out her site, the link to Stolen Moments is to the left. :)

So here I am writing 7 Interesting things about me. Tee hee, I asked Travis to help me and he said, "does it need to be printable?" I told him it did and he is still quiet. This does not bode well for help from the spouse.

Okay, here we go:

1. I only eat M&Ms and Reese's Pieces in even numbers. I don't know why, but I do and it has to be color matched pairs. Two red, two green, you get the idea.

2. I am a baking fiend. I am really good at it, but I cheat and used boxed brownie and cake mixes because I have never had a from scratch recipe that was as good as a boxed mix. I will make my own butter cream frosting though, because homemade is far better than the stuff in the tubs.

3. Believe it or not, I used to run track in high school. I was decent too and even ran hurdles a few times. There was something so satisfying about flying through the air even if it was just for two seconds.

4. Okay, this is Travis's contribution. I fold my underwear in a very precise pattern. Crotch up to the top of the undies and then each of the two sides over that. I thought everyone did that. IS there another way to fold underwear?

5. I was on a reality TV show. When Alton was born, we were on Bringing Home Baby on TLC.

6. I am a Secret Shopper. There are some valid companies out there. I secret shop for a large family theme park in Anaheim, Best Buys, Targets, and some restaurants and the occasional fancy hotel. I don't make a lot of money doing it, but we get to go to DL free twice a month and I get reimbursed for stuff I buy at Target. Who doesn't want free stuff from Target?

7. I am secretly (or not so secretly) anal retentive. My MIL is always impressed when she sees my tupperware cupboard. It is ALWAYS organized and we can always find the lid to the container.

Now I'm supposed to tag 7 other people...

Kate
Charmaine
Katie
Maggie
Andrea
Kayt
Linda

5 comments:

Katie Scott said...

I did not know you were on bringing home baby. So cool!! Do you have it recorded so I can watch it??

I hope you tagged someone else you know named Katie..... ;)

amber said...

Jen - thanks so much for playing... you and I actually seem really similar.. I'm a bit particular about things, as well...how they're put away, how they're folded, the volume on the tv has to be a multiple of 5, etc...

Anyway... This link has links to some really great tutorials on threading buckles, etc...

http://stolenmomentsdesign.blogspot.com/2008/08/s-ribbons.html

And as far as baking goes, my SIL has an AWESOME site where she posts fantastic recipes, etc... I'm sure you could find a cake recipe better than the boxes.

http://cake0rdeath.blogspot.com/

Well, that's it. Have a great day, and happy scrapping! :)

Lisa Marie said...

Just wanted to stop by and leave you some love! Thanks so much for visiting my humble blog :) And my goodness what a cute little one you have!

Linda said...

I want free stuff from Target! ;o) LOVE that store. I've been tagged twice now, I sure need to get on it!

Big hugs~

Andrea Rooks said...

So fun -- and I'm totally with you on the folding underwear bit! Bret laughs at me for folding underwear, but I have a very small drawer, and more undies seem to fit when I fold them... thanks for tagging me -- I'll try to post soon...