Saturday, July 5, 2008

Smallish update

So bad me, no posts in over a month. When I have some more time (and Travis's computer) I will post more pictures from the last month or so. Here is one from his birthday.

Alton with Wendy from Peter Pan at Goofy's Kitchen.

Okay so I lied and I can't stop, here are a couple more to get you through the week:

King Arthur's Carousel in Disneyland on Alton's actual birthday

Alton surrounded by part of his harem... there are no boys his age in our playgroup and I swear it looks like Penelope (in the pink hat) is bowing to in front of him. I think he looks like a little Sultan in this sun hat.

In bad news, I have pneumonia. Again. We need to get our house tested for dangerous molds.

2 comments:

Katie Scott said...

glad to see a post!! I am sad to hear that you are sick. Hopefully you will get healthy soon! Are you guys still planning a trip up our way??

Linda said...

Jen, I'm so sorry you are sick. :o( I hope you feel better soon. Have I mentioned how envious I am of how close you are to Disney? ;o) We are headed back to Disney World next week...crazy us, HOT, WHITE KIDS, PEAK PARK TIMES, but ahhh well...it will be fun. ;o)