Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy 14th of July!

So somebody (cough cough Kate) chastised me for not only not updating frequently enough, but for also not posting enough photos.

Here are a couple of pictures from our Fourth of July. Our original plans got cancelled on us, and I decided to celebrate our nation's independence with a relapse of pneumonia. So we did not do much, except eat pizza at Round Table and eat cake.



Here is a picture of Alton being patriotic all by himself. We didn't pose him, honest. Travis actually called me out of come take pictures because Alton was being "Patriotic and photogenic!" Daddy's words, I promise.


This one we did pose him in, I think it came out cute. :)

My camera has this nifty feature where you can pick one color and have it make every other color black and white... now if I could just figure out how to change the color again that would be awesome!

Let them eat cake!
(Okay so the lady who said that was French by marriage (she never actually said it either, but everyone thinks she did) and not English, but their colors are red, white, and blue too.)
I made this cake and piped it all by myself! Did you know it takes almost an entire jar of red icing coloring to get the red icing that red?

2 comments:

Katie Scott said...

Jen, You are so funny! I love the pictures! That one with the b&w with the red is super cool. I got a message from you, I think, but I could not understand any of it. Bad connection I guess. We'll chat soon...

Rosepoet said...

I have to agree, you aren't updating enough nor are you posting enough pics!! Your little boy is so precious!!!!!!!!!!!!
~K