Monday, November 19, 2007

Five Months Old!

Alton is five months old today!



So I thought I would take a picture of him smiling with this
sign, so that I would know exactly how old he is.



But the sign is made of paper.



And therefore,



must be



eaten and destroyed!




Today was a banner day for Alton. He decided he was ready for
solid food.


He stole my banana. He stole my banana and smiled while he was
eating it.


He has had a strong pincher grasp for weeks. He sits up well in his high chair, he's lost his tongue thrust, he has been showing interest in food for about a month, and he handles a spoon well.


So mommy and daddy decided to give him some pureed sweet
potatoes for his after milk dinner.



His first taste.



A little later.



He still loves the camera, even if sweet potatoes are weird.




By the end, he was feeding himself and doing an okay job at
it.


Looks like the practice with the spoon last week was not in
vain.

No comments: