Friday, May 25, 2007

Alas...

I had my OB check-up today. My blood pressure is low, my baby is high, and my cervix is still closed up tight like a drum. Hence, no baby for me this weekend. I will be 38 weeks on Sunday and Travis was two weeks early, so I was hoping this weekend might be the weekend I get to meet my son.

Next Thursday I will have another OB appointment and next Friday is a full moon, so maybe next weekend will be my weekend!!!

Travis hopes he will stay in until at least the 6th. Friends of ours from home group are going to be out of town until the 5th, and we asked the husband to come to the hospital to lay hands on me in prayer to help me cope with labor better. If Dave isn't back yet when I go into labor, I will be disappointed, but there are other people we can call.

Have a good weekend. If you are reading this, drop a comment please. They brighten my day. :)

No comments: