Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A New Week, New Layouts

Let's watch Alton get younger again, shall we?


both of the above LOs were made with the Flergs/Kaye Winiecki kit A Perfect Day

Ziggle and Amanda Heimann's Surfer Dude
Scrap Orchard Designers, Beach Bum
Madame Wing, My Man
Wyld Web Designs New Recycling
Scrap Orchard Designers Starry Night
Britt-ish Designs Space Ranger

Madame Wing, A Star is Born
Madame Wing
kit by me!!!

I have been feeling VERY nostalgic since Alton turned two on Friday. Hence the labor and birth day layouts.

Alton is definitely two. He says no, multiple times a day and is into EVERYTHING!!! He is talking more, and tries to tell stories. So cute!

I cut his bangs for the first time yesterday. I have to say, I did a pretty good job. They are reasonably straight, I did not cut them too short and there aren't any jagged edges. Trying to get him to look at me and hold still was an adventure though, I will tell you.
Add Image

1 comment:

heathers243 said...

These are all adorable. You are so talented! Alton is going to love looking through all of these when he gets older :)