Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy (ahem) Halloween!

So, bad mommy! I never posted pictures of Alton trick or treating.

Here is Alton with his two cousins, John John and Elayna. Trying to get all three kids to look at the camera was IMPOSSIBLE. We started the evening out here, and dined on El Pollo Loco's finest. My Grandmother is a creature of habit.


Then we went Trick or Treating at Grandma Vicki's house. Grandma Vicki's dog Noel, has tasty toys.
At least Alton thought so anyway.

Here Alton is trick or treating with Daddy. He did not "get" it. But there was one house that he really liked, (which is odd, because it is planned community and they all look the same) and he kept going back to that neighbor's house.

Daddy had to broadcast the football game that night, and he was late because of his trick or treating duties. His co-host made sure to announce that on air when Travis got to the game.

A little side note; see the green bowl in the right side of the picture? That is the same Tupperware bowl my parents made my sister, brothers and me dump our Halloween candy into when I was kid. They said it was so that the four of us would share our candy, and not make ourselves sick eating it all at once. In reality, this enabled them to cherry pick the mini snickers, reese's peanut butter cups and special darks after we went to bed. Mom, you can still have my special darks, I will send them to you.

Alton's trick or treating highlight? Meeting Oprah. Seriously, Oprah!













The neighbor's dog Oprah. Decked out in her Petco bumblebee costume.

The end of a long satisfying night of begging from Grandma's neighbors.

"Mommy, where did my Reese's peanut butter cups go?"
"Mommy?"

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

You totally had me going. I thought, omg, you met Oprah and totally didn't even tell me? I thought you'd lost your mind! Cute pics!