Tuesday, May 20, 2008

He WALKED!!!

Today the five of us, (Travis, Alton, Lucy, Jack and me) were in the front yard; I was watering plants when Travis came home from work, so we all stayed out there while I watered. Travis was sitting on the grass playing with Alton while making sure Jackson didn't jump over the fence to eat a neighbor's chihuahua. Alton had been standing next to Travis, waving a spade when Alton took a step and a half and landed on Daddy!

A few minutes later when I finished watering I was walking by them with the hose and Alton took 3 steps towards me!


Previously, he has taken 2 or 3 steps at a time between pieces of furniture or whatever, but this was the first time he walked towards his parents!!!

Where did my little baby go?

3 comments:

Katie Scott said...

Wow!! How exciting! Chloe has started rolling from her back to her stomach--I know crawling will be next! I agree--they grow up so fast!!

Kayt said...

What a rockstar! I hope the poor little boogs is feeling better!

Rebecca said...

So cool! Just wanted to leave a comment to let you know I read this :) Hope the stomach flu skipped you!